Tuesday 3 May 2016

MY CRAVE FOOD


CRAVING FOOD!!!!!



du du du rian............


         Right now, i really want to have this. If im at home, of course mak will make Santan Durian. Seriously sedap gila!!!. Then, she will fry ikan masin. After that, we eat it with hot rice. Perghhhh.. then, my sister will ask my mom, mak! why everytime jannah go back home, you will cook all the things she crave for. i will answer behalf of my mak, that because you always asking for the weird food and the ingredients is hard to find. hahhahaha.. that 26 years old children!!! Always jealous.

         Talk about durian, i remember the face of my late father..bringing the durian home. I knew he was so excited to eat with me. hahhahah. actually eat with everyone. i remember how he peel off the fruit for me. i miss that moment. then he teach me how to cool off the body by filling the plain water into the durian skin. so, i will share the  benefit of durian, that most of the people dont know about it.


The benefits of durian

 

1. High in fat and calories

2. Sources of energy

3. Durian fruit is high in vitamin C

4. It’s high in iron and copper

5. Rich in potassium 

 

then,  i will share the recipe on making the santan durian

thanks 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment