Friday 20 May 2016

My Nieces


MY CUTE NIECES


Hye this is Qaireen AAfiyah Ainaa....


I took this picture since she was at 1 year old. Aina is a pampered girl. She cries loudly but stay cute. Her face gonna be red and full of tears even she cries just because a cat. She hates cates. I don't know why that why she scared of cats so much. Actually my sister loves cats very much. So, it will be a trouble when Aina see the cats around her. Actually I love the moment. I think it is funny. HAHAHAHHA. She is my first niece. So of course my family are so obsessed to kiss her cheek. Now i miss her so much. Then, the last time  I heard her voice is through Whatsapp Voicenote. I feel very excited when she call my name "mak teh"



Then, this is my second niece..

Qaireen Aafiyah Aisyaa



This is aisha. A very brave girl. She not always crying like her sister. she loves to play alone, but we can see the the sweet of her smile when she laugh. I miss her laugh. She laugh is very sincere and loudly. She is very different with her sister, Aina. She loves cat. When she see the cats, she will pull out the cat's tail and pinch the face of the cats while she laugh to the cats. She always give in to her sister. If they scramble for something, Aisha will be the first to let it go. She so kind-hearted. She also like to play with the kitchen utensils such as spoon, pot, and dish. so funny and cute. I miss you aisha.... 



Then, introduce the third Qaireen Aafiyah Axxx,,,



She born yesterday at noon. I'm gonna meet her in one month to go and I cant wait to see her.





No comments:

Post a Comment